Contract Lifecycle Senior Specialist
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
EY GDS - Law- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
GDS Legal Managed Services team provides comprehensive legal support services including Entity Compliance and Governance, Contract Life Cycle Management, Research and Regulatory Mapping and Managed Review and Functional Analysis, uniting our legal professionals (3,100+ Lawyers) from different backgrounds and geographies (80 Jurisdictions) under a common purpose of exceptional client service with a global mindset. We also work along with other EY professionals, including Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. We are driven to provide client-centric solutions, guided by a deep sector focus and broad knowledge across the world.
Within Legal Managed Services, our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team works with clients to improve the performance of the legal function and add value to the overall organization. We serve high-profile, national and multinational clients across the globe across a host of contract management needs, ranging from pre-execution contract drafting and preparation services; negotiation support; to post-execution services like due diligence and contract analysis, as well as auxiliary tech implementation and enablement initiatives around CLM engagements. We have a large, national practice that assembles project teams working with clients on often full time, multi-month projects. We are a growing, dynamic practice with excellent opportunities for career development.
The EY CLM team is focused on helping clients improve how they operate their legal function. Many client professionals are never trained on building effective legal departments and rely on groups like CLM to bring best-in-class ideas and provide the insight and experience on how to implement these ideas. Our CLM team is dedicated to helping companies assess the complexities of delivering value and managing risk in their corporate legal functions through the improvement of people, process and technology. Team members serve as business advisors and assist clients in transforming their legal processes from analysis phase to full implementation.
At EY, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
The role holder will report to GDS ECG manager and will work closely with various internal stakeholders, and will be primarily responsible for assisting GDS ECG manager in managing the team, and providing end-to-end legal support to global EY Law network.
- Reviewing existing documentation as required by the projects internally and externally
- Liaising effectively with relevant internal stakeholders during project process.
- Assisting the manager in daily related work activities
- Understand and work within client specific processes and negotiation strategies.
- Work with the team to ensure quality when servicing clients and stakeholders internally
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Strong contract review and analytical skills– ability to “see” the complexities of contractual provisions;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Technology orientation, given that CLM engagements often involve new technologies and technology-driven workflows;
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness.
What we look for
- 3-4 years relevant experience in a reputable MNC/ Big4, in the area of contract preparation, drafting, negotiation, contract management/data extraction;
- Exposure to multi-jurisdiction laws is an added advantage.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.