Tax Technology and Transformation, Manager/Senior Manager
2 days left
- Experience level
Tax Technology and Transformation, Manager
We are looking for talented professional at manager level to join our Center of Excellence (CoE) based in Kuala Lumpur, be part of more than 1,000 person strong and innovative global Tax Technology and Transformation team within EY that offers the following services to our clients to create a cost-effective tax function:
- SAP HANA or Oracle implementation
- Digital transformation including data migration, transformation and optimisation
- Custom technology application development
- Data improvement and analytics
- Emerging technologies including robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, cloud solutions, data lake development and business intelligence innovation
- Tax technology strategy and road mapping
- Tax operating model transformation including current state assessments, process improvement, risk and controls
This is an area that has seen plenty of recent growth and investment. You will be working on highly publicized projects and have the opportunity to lead a rapidly growing team that makes up our newly deployed nearshore hub, which provides support to our Asia Pacific practices. CoE is a critical component of the Tax Technology and Transformation growth strategy
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead technical team and manage client-serving business together with Senior Manager
- Mentor counselees and supporting project team members in any way needed to help ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Identifying ways to automate manual tasks using existing financial or tax systems and emerging technologies
- Improving reporting capabilities to enhance our clients’ ability to evaluate risk and capitalize on opportunities
- Identifying change or transformation opportunity
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics or related field
- Your ability and experience in leading a team and working across borders
- Your passion in technology and its use in business processes
- Your natural flair for problem solving and an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Your strong organizational and time management skills, with exceptional client-serving consulting skills
- Your ability to capture and synthesize business requirements
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
Ideally, you will also have one or more of the following:
- Experience managing large, multidisciplinary projects
- Microsoft Office VBA development
- Robotic Process Automation. E.g. UiPath, BluePrism, or Automation Anywhere
- ETL/Data visualization/analytics. E.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, or Informatica
- Working knowledge with SQL database technologies
- ERP experience. E.g. SAP, Dynamics, PeopleSoft, Workday or Oracle
- SharePoint development
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.