Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Senior Accountant Cost - Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients.
Accountable for ongoing analysis of process, construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems.
- Providing expert advice on cost and budgeting issues related to current projects to project managers, conducting analysis of actual performance against plan.
- Providing cost trending & forecasting analysis for project costs, communicating these to all related parties, highlighting concerns and heeds, recommending necessary measures, actions and methods
- Participate in implementing techniques and processes to be reported properly to external and internal parties for cost information analysis for tariff, cost of purchasing of Electricity and Water and revenue besides other expenditures e.g. activity based costing (ABC), zero based costing (ZBC) incremental based costing (IBC), flexible costing technique (FCT), inter-charged costing…etc.
- Participating in regular meetings for reviewing project progress and current cost position.
- Review the variance analysis and ensuring that techniques are applied properly on; variable costs, fixed costs, variance analysis, capacity variance analysis, overheads variance analysis, water & electricity purchased units variance analysis…etc.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly & periodically financial management reports.
- Authorizes and provides cost information to Senior Management.
- Ensures the preparation of the annual labor rate for costing & pricing purposes.
- Represents Costing Section for the meetings of Costing, Pricing and analysis.
- Coordinating with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Budgeting, operations and other departments to confirm financial and non-financial and statistical data.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Qualified professional degree preferred (e.g. CMA, ACCA) Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience with recognized firms.
- Working knowledge of JDE-ERP system
- Highly numerate, with developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programmes.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements, budgeting, fixed asset, amortization principles, depreciation, and leasing,
- Should be bilingual with mastery of written and spoken Arabic and English
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.