Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - ERP Technical Consultant - Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients.
To support and control all ERP Technical modules used by Finance Department.
- Supporting all financial modules of the JDE and ancillary systems, including being the front-line resource to respond to questions and issues surrounding use of the application, as well as content oriented inquiries.
- Assisting with month-end financial processes and system balancing.
- Troubleshooting issues; scheduling tasks; modifying systems, screening design and page layout; creating reports and events; training staff, Acting as emergency back-up and in-house experts for Financial Systems functions. Documenting and developing business processes.
- Planning, designing and implementing features, templates and modules.
- Acting as resource for data gathering requests. Interpreting and processing ad-hoc information requests by creating SQL, modifying screen designs, creating Business Objects reports or system reports.
- Liaising and coordinating all finance system related issues with IT Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related field;
- A Minimum of 5 years of JD Edwards technical development experience at developer level working within a fully integrated JDE Enterprise One implementation and support;
- Good command of written English. Arabic preferred;
- Advance knowledge of MS office;
- Must have excellent skills with accounting and financial software such as ERP Oracle;
- Excellent Project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and organizational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Time management capabilities, analytical, negotiation and staff development skills;
- Ability to facilitate and be a team leader and must be detail-oriented;
- Should be bilingual with mastery of written and spoken Arabic and English.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.