Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Senior Business Analyst - Doha
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients.
Support the accounting functions of the department regarding Business Analysis.
- Analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, customers or end users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements. • Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards to the Materials Department Senior Business Analyst
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Qualified professional degree preferred (e.g. CMA, ACCA, CFA) Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience with recognized firms.
- Highly numerate, with developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Computer skills including proficiency in common word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills n-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements, budgeting, fixed asset, amortization principles, depreciation, and leasing,
- Should be bilingual with mastery of written and spoken Arabic and English
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.