We are looking for a junior Finance Executive to be responsible for both the Treasury and Accounting operations within a global MNC.
Our client is one of the leading global MNC as well as a major player within the Oil & Gas industry. They have a wide spectrum of businesses that spread across various segments that provides a very strong diversification and hedge.
This person will be responsible for the Treasury function as well as the Accounting operations within the business. Treasury scope includes but not limited to:
- Prepare daily trade-related outgoing payments and forecast of incoming and outgoing flows for all bank accounts
- Daily reconciliation of receipts and payments
- Management of daily/monthly/quarterly
- Prepare daily overdue report for credit control
- Prepare treasury and working capital reports
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
Accounting operation includes but not limited to:
- Perform data entries and assist in day-to-day operation in accounting
- Prepare monthly journals for accruals and stock valuation
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
- Handle monthly withholding tax submission and yearly COR submission
- Working with VAT agent to ensure correct VAT treatment for vendor invoices
Candidates must possess at least a relevant degree (Finance/Accounting/ACCA) with a minimum of one-year accounting experience.
This opportunity is with a global leading MNC that provides excellent career growth opportunities across the wider business within the organization where candidates can get the opportunity to be exposed to various business lines and functions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.