Senior Associate - Investor Services
- Process investor transactions: review documentation, ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received, enter subscription on ISS and save documentation on to DMS
- Process updates/changes to investor account registration details review documentation, enter details on ISS and save documentation on to DMS
- Assist in preparation, review and resolution reconciliations of TA cash accounts
- Assist with the payment of fees, expenses on behalf of the fund
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly investor statements in accordance with client instructions
- Assist with the collection, review and update to ISS, where required of investor related documentation including AML, bank details etc.
- Assist with testing and review of new systems developments as they occur.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.