6 days left
- Experience level
Credit Controller within the Healthcare industry. 4-5 years working experience required.
Our client is a one of the largest services company within the industry and rapidly expanding and growing its business within Malaysia. As a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in availability of the abovementioned role. They have a very warm and open workplace culture which helps make it a good place for further growth and development
* Manage the Credit Control team to achieve the AR collection target.
* Monitor AR ageing for all categories to ensure AR ageing levels are within approved credit terms.
* Monitoring and support to network of clinics Accounts Receivables with a view to ensure collection targets are met.
* Accountable to approach customers for payments of overdue outstanding by way of phone-calls and visits.
* Ensure the customers conduct their respective accounts within the respective approved credit term (I.e. normal credit term as agreed during approval of the vendor' application).
* Preparation of monthly collection/ageing report.
* Perform any ad hoc task given by superior as and when required.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
* Minimum 6 years related working experience
* Work independently with strong communication skills.
* Must have strong leadership skill.
* Computer literate and sound knowledge with Microsoft Office.
* Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
* Possesses own transport and willing to travel.
Job OfferBeing part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:* Attractive salary package (RM8,000 to RM10,000 depending on experience)* Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious* Excellent chance to be part of the booming healthcare industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arvind Kumar on +603 2302 4033.