Finance Business Partner
- Full time
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The Finance Business Partner is accountable for influencing business decisions aligned to the Kerry strategy to support the management of business performance and the understanding of commercial implications of the decisions in the short, medium and longer term. The Finance Business Partner will provide Financial insight, challenge & influence to support objectives and goals for the Business to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved to help drive commercial success.
- Participate in, input into, and drive GBS strategy alignment and prioritisation sessions, partnering with both Global and Regional Site Leadership in delivery of the GBS strategies
- Responsible for inputting into and oversight that the P&L aligned to their priority / focus area, partnering with functions to identify and support the Operational Master Plan priorities
- Sets & identifies KPIs, plan business services & vision to assist with strategic development & running the business
- Ensure business performance is accurately recorded and reported, working closely and collaborating across CoE’s and Integrated Ops to deliver against, ensuring functional expertise and optimising efficiency across the ‘Finance House’
- Support the interpretation of financial information and insights (forward-looking, strategic, knowledge-based insight across e.g. financial data, financial legislation, financial policies) to support strategic decisions and effectively translate this impact to business leaders for their priority area to deliver growth to Kerry
- Drive Transformational Change within priority area, such as ensuring alignment to the new Finance Operating Model and Accelerate initiatives
- Drive benefit for the business, while minimising risk by reviewing investment proposals & business cases, ensuring capex spend is appropriate
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Postgraduate / Masters Qualification desirable
- 0-2+ years in a similar role
- Shared Services experience with exposure to senior management.
- Senior Management working in a Global / Regional leadership team in a matrixed organization
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
- Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Attracting and selecting diverse and high-quality talent to meet business needs; developing internal talent and aligning career development goals with organisational objectives
- Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.