Consulting, Finance Function - Oracle Financials - Manager (Dubai/Riyadh)
7 days left
- Experience level
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
Provide advisory services focused on Oracle Financials including:
- Finance Consultant with experience of full life cycle enablement using Oracle Fusion and On-Premise E-Business Suite solutions
- Good understanding of accounting standards (e.g. IFRS and/ or IPSAS) and its adoption / conversion using Oracle technologies
- Ability to provide an integrated business solution and drive C-suite presentations, with go-to-market skills
- Ability to drive Oracle Fusion adoption, both green-field and brown-field programs
- Enable and lead complex finance transformation programs
- Ability to lead teams
- Experience in Public Sector, Utilities, Financial Services, Transportation / Logistics sector
- Knowledge of end-to-end finance process integration in Oracle EBS with EAM, Property Management, HRMS, Manufacturing, Sales and Sourcing / Procurement.
- Knowledge of Oracle OFSAA, Oracle FAH and will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge/ Skills
Demonstrates proven expertise and experience of Oracle EBS Financials based solutions, including the following:
- Experience in performing Finance Function assessments
- Solid understanding of Oracle project management methodologies, both from an implementation lens and PM / QA lens
- Solid understanding of process integration of financials with EAM, Property Management, HRMS, Manufacturing, Sales and Sourcing / Procurement
- Experience in providing process expertise for implementation in end-to-end processes (Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay) covering design and implementation
- Solid understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments
- A proven record of successfully completing at least 2 full life-cycle implementations, assisting clients in the functional design of Oracle packaged solutions, having lead tracks on larger projects, leading small to medium sized consulting engagements, and/or leading production support efforts;
- Good functional knowledge and understanding of the Oracle EBS Financials, including but not limited to Ledgers, Operating Units, Budget Organizations, Parallel ledgers, subledger accounting and Chart of Accounts and other critical design decisions
- Good knowledge of business process with the different Oracle EBS Financials modules e.g., subledger close, month-end close, etc.
- Previous experience in the design of Oracle EBS Financials product, especially with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Masters in Finance, with or without professional certification
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience, out of which a minimum of 5+ years' experience working in an Oracle EBS environment with previous experience with one or more of the following in Oracle EBS: AP, AR, GL, Cash Management or Purchasing
Bilingual mandatory, with Arabic speaking and writing skills
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.