2 days left
- Full time
Due to our constant growth and the expanding portfolio of our Clients, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Office Location: Warsaw/Poznan
Scope of duties:
- Participation in the audit of separate and consolidated financial statements as well as group packages (in compliance with the Accounting Act and IFRS);
- Assessment and analysis of audit’s critical areas raising doubts as to the accounting principles, auditing standards or tax regulations;
- Preparing audit documentation;
- Drawing up statements, reports and other documents under the supervision of an Audit Manager/Statutory Auditor.
- A graduate degree in finance and accounting or similar;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial audit;
- Ability to prepare financial calculations and analyses;
- Extensive knowledge of accounting law;
- Ability to work with a team;
- Ability and willingness to travel - mostly the region of Greater Poland and Mazovia;
- Willingness to improve skills and gain new experience;
- Fluency in Polish,
- Fluency in English, including the knowledge of finance and accounting vocabulary.
We offer you:
- Real opportunities for vertical promotion and participation in the development of the Audit Department;
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits coverage;
- Involvement in interesting domestic and international projects in a company with an established position on the market;
- Opportunities for qualifications improvement thanks to comprehensive training courses.