P2P Service Delivery Lead
We are looking for a P2P Service Delivery Lead (SDL) to manage P2P Pharma or Consumer HC Operations from the European Finance Hub in Poznan. This includes responsibility for the P2P GSK Operations Centre (GOC) in Bucharest, Romania and the P2P GSK Operations Centres in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad)
This role will require knowledge and understanding of P2P E2E process, projects as well as BPO oversight for activities performed remotely via a Service provider.
How you will contribute to our success:
- People and process performance management (lead and motivate), cascading strategy and vision, control of daily workload whilst also developing and coaching the team in alignment with GSK values and expectations
- Ensure ongoing high service delivery level, accountability and understanding for all processes performed by the delivery teams at the BPO locations.
- Manage admin and access tasks associated with the process, including role access approvals for the BPO teams and approval of payments as the process requires
- Escalating issues through Service Centre governance, where required.
- Working closely with third party providers, global or local process expert to ensure delivery in line with established service levels and service line strategy.
- Driving standard practices and consistency in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Controls
- Ensuring robust BCP and risk Management of internal controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed by BPO.
- Monitoring control testing results and ensuring mitigations plans are effective.
- Support/work with the relevant project team to deliver project deliverables related to P2P activities/area.
- Manage key stakeholders in your assigned business area or segment to ensure great working relationships and adherence to the process
Ideally, we are looking for a Finance professional with the below:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 3 years of management or supervisory experience in a matrix organization, successfully delivering visual performance management and review knowledge of management accounting and reporting.
- Experience of working in a control / SOX environment
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Previous experience in managing offshore service Team
- Experience in P2P area
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems proactively and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence users/vendors remotely
- Fluency in English
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency