Service Delivery Manager
6 days left
- Experience level
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) is a global team of 40,000 specialists providing IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through the creation of a robust business platform and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. In return you will have the opportunity for professional and personal growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- accountable for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects to meet customer needs
- responsible for client relationships across their span of control within CT Managed Services Delivery
- responsible for the relationships with the clients on EY managed services landscape
- report to the Service Management leadership in CT Managed services delivery
Your key responsibilities:
- Functional expert in a product delivery team providing the coordination of product and service delivery in functional areas like Anti Money Laundering, Software Asset Management and Cyber Security.
- Assist the product teams in translating business and product requirements into technical requirements, models and software architecture.
- Contribute to defining the product's architecture with the solution architect and the implementation team(s).
- Drive the adoption of new technology and service delivery models within the organization.
- Responsible for coordinating the firm’s provision of services to clients.
- Assist top management in the development of service plans and policies.
- Manage customers’ complaints/inquiries and work towards offering solutions. Also, continuously improving the delivery model and service delivery strategy.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Certifications on ITIL V3/V4 (at least foundation level)
- Project/delivery management certifications such as PMP or PRINCE2
- 7-10 years of enterprise software development project and service delivery
- Experience supporting a product development team.
- Proven experience as a functional lead – product owner experience also accepted
- Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site international locations.
- Strong experience in DevOps and Cloud Software Delivery experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities with a passion for building high performing teams and successfully leading large, diverse, distributed and virtual teams.
- Flexibility to work during off hours to engage with the team in US
- Sophisticated presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience on project/delivery costing & finance.
- Drives operational improvements and efficiencies through the creation and implementation of rigorous process and controls, acts as a gatekeeper for quality
- Ability to manage risk, and encourage strategic risk management-based delivery in others to manage expectations and communicate effectively
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Hands-on experience with cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and IBM
- Knowledge on topics like Data Analytics, Enterprise Data Strategy & Machine Learning
What we look for:
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.