Project Accountant (18 Months Contract)
This role will report to the Senior Finance Manager and be part of the crucial team for product migration projects.
Our client is a US MNC that dedicated to produce the best and efficient medical devices to the healthcare professions. This is also to ensure patient will be able to get the best services from them. As they are planning to set up the main production hub in Malaysia, they are now looking for a Project Accountant to be part of the migration team.
- Plan and monitor the project budget, forecast and cost throughout the period
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the project
- To ensure the implementation and maintenance, within the department, of an effective management for occupational safety and health
- Analyses actual project costs and savings prepares periodic comparing to forecast and budget
- Plan, study and identify the cost of project and savings activity
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Has experience in migration projects
- Strong analytical background in budgeting and forecasting
- Min 5 years of related working experience
- Regional exposure
- Attractive remuneration and benefits (including project completion bonus)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018