Graduate Accounts Assistant
Financial Services technology business in Central London is expanding its finance team and looking to hire a Graduate Accounts Assistant.
Financial Services technology business in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, this is a broad ranging role that will offer an excellent introduction into accountancy within the Financial Services sector.
Duties are broad and include:
- Run the purchase ledger function including:
- Coding and Posting of AP Invoices Via SAP/SAP Concur
- Payment of invoices via BACs Payment
- Managing suppliers
- Dealing with queries
- Run the staff expenses function
- Monthly Review of Employee's Travel
- Administering Petty Cash for employee travel
- Provide weekly and monthly cash flow reporting for the group and monitor cash balances
- Weekly bank postings
This role has regular interaction with senior people within the firm, including the CEO and Managing Directors so candidates will get excellent exposure to senior stakeholders and should carry themselves professionally
Please apply if interested and if your profile is the following:
- First Class or 2:1 Degree (Russell Group University ideally) in Accountancy, Economics, Finance etc
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Transactional accounting ability - invoicing, bank recs etc. with a desire to develop their career
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent and confident communicator, able to liaise with senior staff members
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package including full study support for an accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA).