Senior Financial Auditor
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte’s Audit & Assurance practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client’s organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations..
As a Senior Financial Auditor you assess the value of information, processes and organization. Your role outreaches the supervision of accounting figures. Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits, etc. You will work for a wide client base in different sectors and in new teams which will broaden your career continuously.
- Effectively plan, manage and execute Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards.
- You are experienced in audit with a special focus on industry clients;
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of thorough working experience as an Auditor and are familiar with Belgian GAAP;
- You have a profound knowledge of English and Dutch or French, both verbally as well as in writing and have the ability to make effective presentations;
- Ideally, you have Professional Certification - master's degree, full membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license;
- You are a real team player and have proven leadership and management skills;
- You are result & client oriented and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- You are computer literate.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.