Senior FP&A Analyst (Commercial) - Consumer
2 days left
- Experience level
You will act as a strategic finance partner with the business leaders by providing insightful financial analysis. You will collaborate with across the department driving to efficiency and effectiveness for business/ financial performance
Our client is a global consumer centric company which has served customers all over the world. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent product quality to their consumers as well as implement its strategic and sustainable business development plans.
1. Responsible for highly accurate financial and management reports, consolidation complex data and financial indicators to provide insights that improve the decision-making process.
2. Build up and manage complex financial models for purpose of financial controlling, variables analyzing and identify opportunities/risks for business improvement
3.Take responsibility of forecasting, budgeting, planning and coordinate cross functionally ensuring the business plan is well-executed
4. Support financial valuation for new business development opportunities by providing key financial modelling of business segment
5. Work independently and directly withBOM, providing high quality ad-hoc reports and analysis.
6. Other assigned tasks from BOM
- Minimum qualification as Bachelor or Master major in Finance/Business or related field. Minimum 7 years of working experience in related field. Background from Big 4 is e and in consumer industry is preferable.
- Strong knowledge in accounting, finance. Highly logical thinking and sharp analytical skills. Comfortable performing skills set
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese
- Personality: flexible, able to work in a fast-changing environment, strong stakeholder management, able to work under pressure. Experience in change management is a Plus.
An opportunity for ambitious senior finance professionals to accelerate their career progression with attractive compensation package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.