Assistant / Associate - AAS (Payroll)
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice offers a wide range of business services including outsourcing services to organizations in payroll functions which enable valuable client resources to focus on core areas and managing organizations.
- Perform payroll and data entry into systems within tight deadline.
- Prepare payment vouchers and issue cheques, TT forms, payroll instruction letters, etc and arrange for signatures.
- Prepare statutory forms and monthly/yearly returns to be sent to the relevant government authorities within specific deadlines.
- Filing of documents.
- Provide the necessary support and other duties as instructed by Senior Associate or Manager.
- Attend to incoming calls and emails from clients.
- Provide information requested by client.
- Prepare monthly routine reports/deliverables to clients as per schedule.
- Minimum SPM qualification (for Assistant level); minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent (for Associate level).
- For Experienced Hires, relevant years of experience in payroll processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in spreadsheets;
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Flair in numerals and report writing.
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.