Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
We would like to reinforce our Finance team in Zaventem with a:
- Daily import and verify of bank statements and reconcile non-auto reconciled flows;
- In charge of the treasury payments and respecting cut off times and correct value dates;
- Managing the bank costs, guarantees and interest;
- Open, close, move in or out of Cash pools, add accounts to EBS etc;
- Verify and import the market data;
- Responsible for reporting, reconciliation and revaluation of all internal and external treasury transactions initiated by Group Treasury;
- Solve issues, mistakes or errors that occur in payment and cash management;
- Analyzing and reconciliation of clearing accounts;
- Revaluation and recording of balance sheet items in foreign currencies;
- Monthly reporting of treasury accounts.
- You have a master’s degree in finance or economics;
- You have a minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in accountant environment;
- Having an experience in multi dimension accounting in a group treasury department;
- Having experience in a multinational or international environment;
- You are actions-oriented and you like taking initiatives;
- You are looking for solutions and you are managing results;
- You have a structured approach and you have good planning and organizational skills;
- You communicate clearly and effectively in cooperation with colleagues and lead partners;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English;
- You have excellent Excel skills and You can solid working with ERP system.
We offer you
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.