In one sentence
Financial planning and analysis to ensure accurate recording and enable decision–making, measurements, budget control and ongoing monitoring.
What will your job look like?
- You will collect data from all relevant stakeholders and reflect financial data in the system
- You will analyze financial data, perform multiple scenarios, build models and identify trends
- You will extract major insights and conclusions from the analysis
- You will provide relevant key stakeholders with main takeaways and recommendation
- You will support the business in decision making
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Accounting
- 2–5 years' experience as financial analyst
- Experience in budget control, analysis and models
- Advanced Office skills
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- You will be able to gathers relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have ability to assess details and identify trends, systems and other factors as part of a single and comprehensive picture