Project Manager - Utilities
6 days left
- Experience level
Tier 1 Contractor looking for a Project manager to manage the Utilities Business.
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Project manager to join a Tier 1 contractor.The role is responsible for general operational areas of work across a wide range of civil projects including day-to-day responsibility for safety, quality and environmental compliance for a range of projects including water infrastructure, roading/pavements, general civil infrastructure
Your new role
- lead Project teams and ensure all aspects of the project are running correctly
- Manage the planning of a project to ensure delivery on time and within budget
- Ensure best practice in operational delivery, health and safety, environmental and quality assurance on site
- Lead Team meetings to motivate and inspire staff to strive for the best outcome on projects
- Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner to when interacting with clients, engineers and key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience managing a wide range of civil project including, drainage, roading, earthworks, and concrete works on a large scale.
- 10 years' experience in civil construction
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- A great team leader with the ability to motivate staff to complete the work
- Ability to plan tasks efficiently and pass to the site supervisors to implement
What you'll get in return
Be apart of a ever evolving tier 1 company working on prestigious project across Auckland and be rewarded with a above market Salary.
What you need to do now
Opportunities like these do not present themselves every day, for more information or to apply in confidence please contact Michael Sutcliffe on 09 884 1570 or email email@example.com.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.