As one of Australia’s most reputable Not For Profit intermediaries, our client is focused on supporting the welfare and wellbeing of less fortunate individuals. A recent need means they are currently looking for a motivated individual who has a passion for joining an organisation that makes a difference. The Finance Director is focused on creating an inclusive and stimulating environment to encourage personal development and training.
This is a broad Financial Accountant role supporting the Finance Director and Finance Manager. Your tasks would include:
- Producing month end accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Responsible for preparation of a financial statements for an individual entity as well as key support to the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with the preparation of month-end management accounts, analysis, and reporting to business units on a timely basis
- Preparing monthly BAS for review
- Participation in Finance Team projects as required to support delivery of outcomes
To be considered for this Financial Accountant position you will meet the following criteria:
- Degree qualified and studying towards a CA, CPA ACA or ACCA qualification
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of working experience as an Assistant Accountant or Financial Accountant with month end ownership and experience of assisting in financial statement preparation
- It will be ideal if you have experience working a small to medium sized organisation
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on attitude
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 6140 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.