An exciting opportunity has come about for a Senior Accountant to join a thriving team. This role in a Senior Position within the team and will have scope for progression and line management.
My client is an international group of companies within the professional services industry. Their UK head office is based in the City of London.
As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Review and prepare statutory accounts including corporate tax returns
- Assist colleagues with more complex bookkeeping and accounting
- Personal tax returns
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare VAT returns
- Ad hoc projects and advisory as and when required
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role you must have the following:
- ACA / ACCA part-qualified
- Experience manage your own portfolio of clients
- Excellent knowledge of accounts preparation and corporation tax
- Good knowledge of VAT essential and various VAT schemes such as margin scheme desirable
- Experience of supervising staff and reviewing bookkeeping / VAT returns desirable
£45,000 - £50,000 + study support + bonus + excellent benefits