Accounts Payable Manager from Media/Production
This role, Accounts Payable Manager from Media/Production, is an exciting opportunity involving team management, purchase ledger and process development within a Media company in the City of London.
Our client are an award-winning Media and Production company based in central London.
They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager with solid management experience as well as experience in driving process changes and efficiency improvements.
The key responsibilities in this role, Accounts Payable Manager from Media/Production, will include:
- Supervision and management of the Accounts Payable team
- Mentoring and developing the team
- Liaising with various parts of the business
- Driving efficiency and process improvements
- Monthly reporting
- Processing and approving invoices and reconciliations
- Processing and approving payment runs
- Investigating discrepancies
- Sales invoices
- Budget and cash flow work
- Accountancy based and Financial Services backed
- Based in the City of London
- Immediate start
The successful candidate for this role, Accounts Payable Manager from Media/Production, will:
- have solid management experience
- have experience with changing and improving processes and system efficiencies
- demonstrate an ability to communicate with various parts of the business
This role, Accounts Payable Manager from Media/Production, offers the successful candidate the opportunity to take on a diverse and exciting role that not only includes managing a team, but also improving and cleaning up processes. The role also offers the potential for an extension beyond the initial 12 month contract as well as a competitive salary based on the candidate's experience.