FX E-Client Services and Systematic Sales - Analyst / Associate
3165836 – FX E-Client Services and Systematic Sales – Analyst / Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
The E-Client Service function is the first line of defence for client issues/queries, handling of time sensitive trade bookings/cancellations for eFX, monitoring client limits and ensuring audit requirements are met through eFX on-boarding procedures. The successful candidate will be extremely dedicated and hard-working, but most importantly for this role, possess a high attention to detail, particularly when dealing with a very high volume of requests.#LI-AS2
- On-boarding clients to FXEM specific platforms (both proprietary and third party) such as Matrix, Passport FX, FXAll, FXConnect, Bloomberg, 360T, and direct FIX API connections
- Enhanced on-boarding and client configuration for products such as algos and for STP integration
- Ongoing client care and management of FXEM E-Commerce clients on these platforms
- Investigation and resolution of client issues such as trade rejections, and the inability to trade or use specific functionality
- Vendor relationship management
- Producing metrics on client adoption rates, vendor platform performance and other MIS for senior management
Skills required (essential):
- Sales / relationship management experience
- Good understanding of business drivers, trade flow, and concepts of risk
- Previous experience in supporting a sales and trading environment, preferably within FX / E-Trading.
- High attention to detail when dealing with a high volume of business requests
- Ability to build relationships with vendors and clients that will be valuable in continuing the growth of the business
- Ability to build a solid rapport with internal colleagues and stakeholders
- Process driven attitude, with the ability to troubleshoot / resolve issues for clients or internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.