Emerging Lead - Financial Reporting (AIS)
- Performs detailed 1st review of interim and annual financial statements and quarterly Schedule of Investments.
- Review accuracy and reasonability of financial statements disclosures.
- Verify crosschecks and calculations.
- Provide financial statements preparation guidance to Associates by providing and walking through review comments.
- Follow all procedures regarding financial statements review and sign off on all required checklists.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on experience and changes to regulatory requirements, funds and clients.
- Prepares more complex interim and annual shareholder reports and Schedule of Investments.
- Perform planning procedures in order to identify any issues prior to the reporting cycle commencing, discuss with Manager and work with applicable parties to resolve.
- Coordinate the receipt of reports, extracts and other information from Fund Accounting, Reporting and Compliance, Client, etc.
- Perform a detailed review of the general ledger balances, identifying issues and initiating the resolution of those issues with applicable parties.
- Ensure the accuracy and reasonability of amounts disclosed in the financial statements.
- Calculate certain financial statements disclosures based on Regulatory requirements, as applicable.
- Follow all procedures regarding financial statements preparation and sign off on all required checklists. Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on knowledge and experience obtained during preparation process.
- Ensure adherence to the production calendar, or promptly communicate changes thereto to all concerned parties.
- Communicate and coordinate the distribution of all drafts of the financial statements to all external and internal parties.
- Assist Associates in the resolution of issues.
- Train Associates and new employees on financial statements preparation, group procedures, Regulatory and GAAP requirements, Financial Reporting Platforms and all applicable system applications.
- Supervise Specialists to ensure that pre-work is prepared in a timely manner and reviewed for completeness and accuracy.
- Work with clients and auditors to coordinate and analyze all financial statements comments.
- Review comments for accuracy and discuss resolution of comments with clients and auditors.
- Perform other special projects or tasks assigned.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.