Change Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with excellent English language skills who will take on a client facing role within the Middle Office Change Management team.
You will be responsible for directly liaising with both external client and internal business teams to co-ordinate, support and manage the delivery of changes for the client including the production of the impact assessment and the tracking of the delivery. Role accordingly includes a mix of ‘business analysis’ (solutions) and ‘client project’ (tracking deliverables).
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Change Manager you will
- Receive client change requests and provide initial analysis;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Obtain appropriate internal and client sign-off;
- Document and release internal impact assessment of the change request to the client;
- Report progress to direct manager;
- Escalation of risks and issues to direct manager;
- Maintain continuous communication with client about change requests status;
- Ensure change requests are monitored and tracked through to implementation; follow up on solution including technical deployment and testing phases and status
- Take ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables;
- Project management of smaller projects may be required from time to time;
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve current processes.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to work, contribute, and communicate effectively within immediate team, business personnel and remote teams;
- Highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to work collaboratively;
- Ability to compile and produce detailed reports, task lists and minutes, identifying key risk areas and highlighting progress of projects;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to plan and prioritize work under pressure compared to tight deadlines;
- Ability to construct effective and concise updates for clients and management regarding what could be complex content;
- Ability to fully analyze and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least 5-6 years of relevant working experience, prior middle office experience will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, ability to explain technical topics;
- Project management education or experience would be desirable;
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access);
- Business analyst experience in plus;
- Knowledge of the MO model in plus.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.