Vice President - Asset Management - Client Service Operations
The Client delivery VP position is a management role responsible for several teams of client delivery representatives providing both relationship management and daily operational support to our asset owner clients. VP will also responsible for their teams oversight, process improvement strategies, problem resolution and serve as an escalation point for external and internal clients.
- Responsible for managing multiple external client delivery relationships.
- Will have oversight over several client pods and will be responsible for service delivery across client pods
- Work with other global service teams to provide the expected level of inquiry resolutions to the asset managers.
- Responsible for the day to day management and successful oversight of the long-term relationships of assigned accounts.
- Proactively defines roles for the team in line with service levels and corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the team of client service representatives and managers.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Works closely with internal teams and clients to drive execution of initiatives.
- Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities.
- Provides project management support for client related initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation of service deliverables are being provided to the clients and the team.
- Manages internal and client expectations and handles escalations effectively and comprehensively.
- Manages conversion and new client relationships with minimal input/contact from MD or SVP.
- Bachelors finance degree required. MBA desirable
- Must have a minimum of 16 years of total related experience in the financial services industry.
- Projects/ transition experience preferably in a US centric captive unit of a major financial company in India.
- Strong front end / middle office client services exposure in the past will be a positive
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and good presentation skills is a must.
- Must possess leadership and management skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.