Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Grab Financial Group
5 days left
- Experience level
Get to know the Role:
This newly created role is part of the FP&A team. Key responsibility is to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Financial Group (GFG) businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities.
GFG is an ambitious and passionate team that is disrupting the landscape of Fintech in Southeast Asia; by working on digital financial products that increase financial inclusion and economic opportunity for millions of users and micro-entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia.
This person is to be a business partner with strong analytical skills and good business acumen to the Operations Team, driving great performance by generating high quality and insightful plans and forecasts, analyzing the performance against those plans and proactively working in collaboration with other teams to improve performance.
The day-to-day activities:
Responsibilities with main focus on, but not limited to, GFG Business:
- Monitor and drive actual KPIs and financial performance against budget/forecast and provide analyses and insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the local Accounting team and regional FP&A team; help improve reporting process and tools.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning process
- Provide insightful analysis to help the business grow top -ine revenues and manage costs.
- Liaise with key function heads within the business to enhance their understanding of financial results.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance (or related)
- At least 5 years of experience in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions.
- Individual contributor with extensive hands-on experience. Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Strong business acumen, professional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building financial / budgeting models from scratch.
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Accounting systems is a plus.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high-performing local and regional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements & queries into financial analyses /projections /models.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required.
- Good command of English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.