Assistant Manager – Financial Reporting and Investor Relations
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
The Financial Services business unit provides a range of professional services to business units as well as to external clients. These services include specialist advice, strategies, information and policies on financial, risk and capital management matters, and comprehensive investor relations.
The Investor Relations team is responsible for the communication between the Group, its investors and the financial community. The key responsibilities include managing relationships with investors and equity analysts, providing advice to the Group on market sentiment and disclosures, and managing market updates.
Do work that matters
- Play a key role in the preparation of results presentations and other support materials, including liaison with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Management of the verifications process for a suite of results related materials, including presentations and the Annual Report
- Assist in maintaining the relationship with external printer and printer logistics for results.
- Assist in liaison with the Group’s auditors for results materials.
- Assist in the preparation of analyst consensus, board reporting, ad hoc presentations and support
- Assist in the management of digital/on-line assets
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- A degree in finance or finance accounting will also be highly regarded.
- An analytical background and an understanding of the current banking and finance industry.
- A strong customer service ethic with excellent relationship management skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- A proven ability to work in a high performing team environment.
- Commercial acumen with an interest in and knowledge of equity markets.
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint.
- Use of Bloomberg
- Skilled in Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 20/05/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.