Payroll Assistant - Part - Qualified
4 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The Payroll Assistant is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned luxury global export brand based in East London.
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to support the Payroll Manager with a global business. Looking for experience with internal end to end payroll.
- Monthly payroll administration support to include new starters, leavers, change of terms, etc.
- Tracking of the global employee data and changes in relation to the annual and monthly benefits
- Update and maintain the benefits portals
- Prepare monthly payroll data for submission
- Assisting with Year-End transactions (P60's, P11D's, etc)
- File the payroll data in relevant payroll files
- Maintain and update Client files with relevant information
- Answer the phone in a professional manner at all times and deal with any queries that may arise
- To deliver excellent customer service to our clients at all times
- Monitoring the payroll inbox and responding to queries, escalating when required
- Any other duties as required
- CIPP or equivalent qualification desirable
- Knowledge of ADP system
- Strong Excel/Microsoft capabilities
- Previous role within FMCG
- Good working knowledge and experience in payroll
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
Flexi working arrangements