Assistant Manager, FP&A, Strategy and Projects
Get to know the Role:
- Support in-depth and ad-hoc Financial analysis on Grab Ads and other emerging businesses to diagnose business health and uncover growth opportunities.
- Provide weekly/monthly financial reporting to monitor performance of Grab Ads and other emerging businesses
- Perform budget planning for the supported businesses.
- Assist in new initiative launches for emerging businesses - working with Finance and Business teams to set up business and finance processes and monitoring metrics
- Be part of the central point of contact for emerging businesses for all Finance related matters (FP&A, Controlling, Tax, Systems, etc); liaison with relevant teams within the bigger Finance organization, as well as business, to build robust Financial infrastructure and end-to-end processes to support the growth and continuous evolution of the GrabAds and other emerging businesses.
- Collaborate with the Business Strategy teams in constructing financial modeling to evaluate investment options, new product launches and other strategic options to formulate recommendations for Senior Leadership.
- Support in Group-level Industry Benchmarking exercises and other ad-hoc initiatives.
The day-to-day activities:
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required
- Able to work seamlessly with the various internal teams such as FP&A, Controlling, Tax, Procurement, Corporate Strategy and Business teams
- Able to identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help formulate and present financially sensible change processes to key stakeholders.
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, strongly preferable with experience in financial analysis and/or business analysis role, within Ads Tech/Technology/Ecommerce, Consulting or Start-Up environment.
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
- Advanced user in financial tools such as Excel, Google Sheet, TM1 and Tableau etc is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.