Fund Audit Control Specialist
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Fund Audit Control Specialist
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Fund Audit Control Specialist to join our Team. In this role you will be responsible for preparation of mutual fund accounting audit packages and European Tax packages for all funds. Additionally, you will be involved in managing the audits with external auditors, financial reporting teams and internal accounting groups.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and reconcile the audit packaging of accounting records and reports;
- Analyze and research reconcilable differences – escalate discrepancies to appropriate internal accounting team;
- Work closely with internal teams in Accounting Operations and Client Service Teams;
- Ensure monthly, accurate, and timely deliverable of all audit packages;
- Support financial reporting and external auditors with adequate accounting information during reporting period.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience;
- Preferable 1 years of fund accounting, audit, custody, securities processing or other industry experience;
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills;
- Research, analysis and problem resolution skills;
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills;
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.