2 days left
- Experience level
CEF – Assistant Director
Operational Assistant Director will support Consulting Service Line on strategic and tactical management decisions to build the Operations function working closely with the Service Line leads and the Core operations team in meeting the above objective.
We’re looking for an Assistant Director with expertise in Business Forecasting & Planning. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 12 - 15 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Provide support to Consulting client facing teams & onshore finance/engagement teams by providing timely reports & insights.
- Assist analysis on budget v/s actuals, forecast productivity & utilization.
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications.
- Prepares reports & Perform quality review of reports generated.
- Ensure that process documentation is done and archived.
- Support efforts maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client facing teams and stake holders in other geographies, including senior leadership at GDS.
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have
What we look for
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.