Compliance Officer Private Banking International (PBI) #170008
Your field of responsibility
An exciting and challenging role within the Central Control Unit (Second Line of Defence) of Compliance Operations of the IWM division in Zürich.
In this role you will perform high level, independent KYC evaluations on new IWM relationships, with a particular focus on the Business Area, Private Banking International (PBI). You will also ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and the internal standards of Credit Suisse.
It is part of your responsibility to own and manage end-to-end client onboarding on behalf of Compliance Operations, including conducting Source of Wealth and Funds checks and liaising with other compliance desks such as FCC, Sanctions and Reputational Risk.
In this position you have the chance to closely collaborate with various business partners and colleagues from Compliance and the Business across divisions and therefore grow a network within an international environment.
Your future colleagues
You will be part of an international, forward-thinking and highly committed team whose passion and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as growth opportunities. In this fast paced team you have the opportunity to enhance your existing Compliance skills and broaden your experience. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You have already gained between 1-5 years of experience in Compliance, Business Risk Management and/or Legal or similar. Additionally you have the willingness to learn quickly in a fast paced, highly productive environment.
- A University degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Compliance, Political Science, International Relations or equivalent
- You are a problem solver with an appreciation for the importance of Compliance, risk topics and of international political and economic developments with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English along with business proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian/Ukrainian, Italian
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to perform detailed investigations and communicate your findings at a high level both in writing and in presentation
- You are a dedicated teammate while also being able to work independently; Strong motivation and flexibility with a constructive, positive attitude
- Are you passionate about succeeding and working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.