Experienced - Executive (Finance)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. The Malaysian firm now has 65 partners and over 1,900 staff located across 10 offices.
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, consolidation, taxation and other regulatory financial reporting requirements
- Prepare consolidated balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Maintain inter-company accounts transactions and balances and perform reconciliation with affiliates
- Able to meet deadlines and results oriented
- Independent, requiring minimum supervision and able to work under pressure
- Match and verify suppliers’ invoices for monthly closing of accounts
- Prepare monthly creditors reconciliation
- Make payments according to the company’s standard policy
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with Accounting system i.e. Industrial Financial Systems (IFS) or related systems.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.