Graduate - Officer (Finance)
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. The Malaysian firm now has 65 partners and over 1,900 staff located across 10 offices.
1. All aspect of book-keeping including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets Ledgers ’input, reconciliations, journal entries and ad-hoc reports.
2. Staff Claims
- Check and verify staff claims
- Ensure that claims comply with Finance policies and procedures
- Prepare varies reports
- To verify & reconcile Bank balances
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.