1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world’s top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit| Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness| Ownership
About KerryA career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
- Lead the process orders review and periodic assessment (daily/monthly) in coordination with KMPI Production team;
- Analyze material ledgers, create, review and ensure PCE accuracy and provide action item to mitigate future errors.
- Analyze KMPI Total Plant Cost (Direct and Indirect Factory Costs), ensures expense charging to proper cost center and cost element.
- Coordinate with Batangas site Ops team on KPIs, ensure timely and accurate submission to the region.
- Review inventory issuances and write-off transactions. Ensure proper request approval prior to release and charging of inventory in SAP system;
- Analyze and propose inventory write-off provisions as deemed necessary. Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly inventory tracking schedule to the Supply Chain regional team;
- Ensure accuracy of Capex charging, work closely with the regional capex team. Review and ensure proper charging of depreciation.
- Assist the Compliance and Finance Manager on various forecasting and budgeting activities;
- Observe and review inventory cycle-count on a weekly basis;
- Assist the Commercial Finance on all information required related to KMPI product costing.
- Performs ad hoc functions as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy with CPA, CPA or MBA is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in the above cost accounting and operation finance functions. Relevant experience acquired from multi-national company will be preferred.
- Highly skill on Advanced MS Excel. Experience in using ERP systems is a plus, esp SAP (FICO).
- Strong team working and relationship building skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, resourceful and with a strong attention to details.