Management Accountant - Work-Life Balance
Excellence opportunity for those who are looking for stable management accountant role with resourceful private company. We are now looking for candidates with CPA qualification and hands-on management reporting experiences.
Our client is a sizeable private business in trading, investment, real estate, logistic and manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for a replacement role for their Group Finance team, the culture is stable and family-like.
- Responsible for hands-on management reporting, schedules and reconciliation
- Review and support regular financial analysis and management reports for Hong Kong headquarter
- Coordinate with different Business Units for analysis and internal control
- Assist senior management and manage other ad hoc duties
- CPA qualification (HKICPA, ACCA, CPAA, etc.)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, or other related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experiences in management accounting duties for commercial field
- Audit background is a plus
- Familiar with HK IFRS is preferred
- Stable working hours (9am -5:45pm)
- Family-like team culture
- Sizeable business
- Attractive bonus and benefits
- Medical, dental and travel allowance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Chu on +852 2258 3404.