Paid Internship in Accounting Department
Eltel Group Shared Services (GSS) is an in-house service unit within Eltel. It serves all of our businesses with focus on high quality and cost efficiency in order to significantly drive our overall operational performance. In GSS in Gdansk, we are performing operations within finance and travel & expenses processes for Eltel's appx. 6700 employees in five countries. Almost 100 dedicated and skilled employees are conducting numerous transactions every year, taking care of mutual success.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to assist and provide support to the accounting team.
What are they responsible for?
- In PTP, they maintain relationships with our vendors assuring that documentation is properly maintained from reception till payment.
- In OTC, they manage and support Vendors, Customers and Material Master Data creation process.
- In RTR, they process general ledger-related transactions (fixed assets, journal entries), reconcile of general ledger accounts and subledgers and perform period end closing activities (accruals, revenue recognition, reporting).
Our Dream Team
- are a student (optimally in 4th/5th year) or graduate, and want to start a career in accountancy,
- are familiar with MS Office (Excel),
- speak good English (good knowledge of one of the following languages will be an advantage: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian),
- are a team player who feel well being part of the group (we believe in open communication and possibility to accomplish greater results as a team)
- have proactive and creative approach (as everything can be done better and we’re keen on continuous growth & development)
- Empowerment - we ensure engagement by giving freedom with responsibility
- Specialization- we develop our employees in a structured way
- Proactiveness - we think out of the box – with customer focus
- flexible working hours
- home office possibility
- comfortable office in the city center