AP Accounts Assistant
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to work in Accounts Payable, the successful candidate will have experience with CIS and Subcontractor Payments.
Our client is looking for a maternity cover contractor. You will be working in a small team engaging closely with all stakeholders including Production, Procurement and Commercial across all the Civil Engineering business stream to pay subcontract suppliers promptly and correctly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and approving high volume, high value Subcontractor payments for operating sectors ensuring compliance with DRC, CIS and IR35 regulations
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Preparing CIS submissions and Control account reconciliations for all subcontract transactions across UK entities
- Building strong relationships between the Civil Engineering business and shared services
- Ensuring continuity and standardisation of all processes in this discipline across the Civil Engineering business stream
- Already worked within the construction industry
- Experience of using SAP processing system
- Working knowledge of the CIS Scheme, VAT specifically DRC and IR35
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accurate information
- Inquisitive and possess a hands on attitude to resolve issues and refer when appropriate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to build good working relationships with both external suppliers and internal customers.
12 Month FTC with competitive rates of pay and benefits.