Fund Accounting Senior Analyst
The Fund Accounting Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participating in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the funds activities in a department, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors
- Process daily work in a timely and accurate manner as well as act as an escalation point for questions and research
- Review associate work and provide signoff for complex transactions or sensitive clients
- Assist in developing training materials and training employees, and act as escalation point for questions and research
- Ensure procedures and controls are followed and the integrity of the data processing environment is maintained
- Support and oversee overall fraud quality control both monetary and non-monetary
- Assist manager in identifying need for and implementing procedural changes, assist in BAU administration of team, and act as backup for manager
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Effective verbal and written English skills
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA will be an advantage
- Experience in fund administration, change management, and/or project management
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge in related area
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; discretionary annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams & clients to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools
- Exposure to variety of products offered on financial market
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, employee pension plan, benefit system, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement idea.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.