Financial Management Specialist
Your field of responsibility
Join us and become a part of a new team that is build up in Wroclaw to support and further develop the financial management processes of the CS fund administration in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Ireland. You will run a key set of periodic reporting, procedures and controls to ensure the accuracy and validity of the fee flows and financial bookings along the full finance value chain. You will be responsible for managing further development of our IT tools by implementing tactical improvements with MS (Excel, Access) and specifying / testing releases of IT supported tools (in particular Calculo Fee Management). In addition, you will have opportunity to develop as Subject Matter Expert for different business partners within CS (e.g., different finance departments) and external (e.g., ad-hoc requests from fund sponsors or invoicing parties). You will facilitate the implementation of new operational requirements and support future business growth (including the implementation of new fee related products).
Your future colleagues
Currently, the team includes a diverse group of motivated people. The team values task oriented, flexible working style. We are dedicated to support one another and our business partners. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
From a financial management specialists we especially require a good understanding of financial closing process and fund fee flows through education and proven work experience (in a fund servicing company or with an auditor company). We search for a person with strong experience in Microsoft programs (Excel, Access, VBA) with willingness to develop in this area.
- Has a University degree / higher education in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- Highly motivated and has results-oriented personality with the ability to work under pressure with high level of attention to detail.
- A strong team-player who can easily collaborate within the team and with different business partners.
- Has interest in understanding the investment fund industry and how it reflects in a specific fund fee models / revenue generation for a fund service company.
- Has willingness to further develop and improve the financial processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English. German basic skills would be an additional asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.