Senior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist
We are creating a new Europe Finance Hub team in Poznan who will be part of a global network of regional Finance hubs responsible for Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities as well as more complex accounting activities.
The teams in the regional Finance hubs will work together to share best practice and knowledge working closely with our HQ Finance teams in London.
We are looking for a Senior Global Alliances and Licensing Reporting Specialist who will manage financial compliance of Licensing and Alliance agreements GSK has entered into including the royalty and collaboration cost clauses
- Contract Management - Manage own portfolio of complex licensing and alliance agreements
- Prepare summaries of royalty and alliance contracts. Review payment packs prepared by Finance Analysts. Deputize for Team Leader in their absence.
- Controls - Compliance of contractual financial reporting to 3rd parties and internal compliance with applicable Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Key contact for external audits.
- Month end processes - Coordinate and consolidate month end and quarter end Global Alliances & Licensing finance activities including operating the royalty allocation model and preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitor and control royalties’ receivables, with input from the Licensing team.
- Quarterly worldwide intangibles report – Work with key stakeholders from across the business to receive inputs to prepare the report.
- Forecasting and Budgeting - Prepare, coordinate and communicate annual Budget royalty rates.
- Relationship Management and Continuous Improvement - Develop business partnerships and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and report standardization.
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
What we offer
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Using English on daily basis
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.