Finance Change COO Expert #151652
7 days left
- Full time
Your field of responsibility
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Finance Change design and implement key business transformation projects to enable CFO Finance deliver their regulatory, audit, control and process improvement agenda. Capabilities provided as part of this include architecture definition, design, business analysis, testing and implementation functions supported by strong project, program and portfolio management.
Strong and robust portfolio financial management is essential to drive organization development and track progress towards overall Finance Change objectives.
We offer an outstanding opportunity to acquire and develop skills in portfolio finance and business management combined with exposure to various key business transformation programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure highest quality and best in class reporting for the CFO Portfolio across multiple dimensions.
- Drive annual Book of Work planning including prioritizing, deep dive analyses and cooperating with both internal sponsors and external groups.
- Manage strong control and transparency of Finance Change cost base and headcount ensuring cost targets are met.
- Support Human Capital strategy ensuring optimal resource base and location mix.
- Provide senior management with independent financial information and analysis.
- Drive monthly CFO Portfolio financial cycle (actuals / budget / forecast).
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication and coordination of administrative processes across CFO non-IT Portfolio.
- Establish and manage a strong culture of compliance and governance.
- Partner with teams within CFO Division, CFO Tech, Group Change Portfolio Management and other areas.
Your skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Project Management, PMO, Finance or related roles.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills with fluency in English. Ability to present findings and conclusions in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business partners across multiple international offices.
- Ability to improve and enhance control processes with attention to detail and strong control culture.
- Ability to work independently and to be effective at prioritizing a varied workload under challenging deadlines.
- Results-oriented and demonstrate a strong work ethics.
- Preferably proven experience with business intelligence and / or data visualization tools (eg. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI).
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.Your new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.