6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Previous experience within financial industry in Transaction Monitoring and Anti Money Laundering department (must have), legal, economic background.
- experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
- 1+ Financial Crime/AML experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Support and/or Verification is an advantage
- English language skills will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time.
- Undertake ongoing AML monitoring
- Drafting policies, procedures
- Liaise with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Fraud prevention
- Provide assistance to the colleagues any ad hoc requests
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the clients
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.