Trainee Financial Accounting #164175
Your field of responsibility
Are you ready to build up your career in our dynamic state-of-the-art organisation that values diversity and offers flexibility? This is an excellent opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a qualified hardworking individual to join us as a trainee in our Financial Accounting department within major international private bank in Luxembourg to strengthen its capabilities and to support daily business.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Junior accounting and reporting tasks including mainly accounts payable
- Support the preparation of cost center and VAT bookings
- Collaboration with other departments and partners including suppliers, cost center owners and the Group Financial Accounting team
- Liaising with foreign branches and other business units of the Group will give you a chance to build up a network with positive working relationships
- In this role, you will gain understanding of compliance with accounting and VAT requirements
- Contribute to month end closing tasks of various business divisions
- Learn how to analyze certain profit and loss accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the daily reporting to the regulators
- Participate to the performance of controls, reconciliations and adequate documentation
- Gain the knowledge on business lines and models to capture financial and accounting implications
Your skills and experience
- Preparation of graduate university degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or Business
- Strong technical and analytical skills applied to financial accounting
- Proactive and change oriented
- Focused on quality and timely delivery
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong team and communication skills
- Solution oriented
- International outlook
- Fluency in English
Are you a highly motivated person and do you enjoy learning on the job?
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.