Due Diligence Associate Director
Overall Job Purpose
To lead the execution of financial due diligence assignments on both buyside and sell side transactions, support the team in new business generation including building own relationships.
- Leading engagements processes reporting directly to the partner
- Leading fieldwork teams
- Directing financial analysis on target businesses for inclusion in due diligence reports
- Liaising with clients, target businesses and other professional advisors during execution of transactions
- Reviewing and analysing financial models
- Due diligence report writing
- Researching, preparing and supporting presentations/sales pitches for new business
- Relationship building with potential clients and intermediaries (private equity houses, banks and corporates)
- Coaching juniors in the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, preferably with first time passes, and of the order of
5 years PQE
- Preferably already in a Due Diligence team
- Genuine interest in, and enthusiasm for, understanding how businesses generate profits and cash
- High intelligence, evidenced by strong academics
- Self –starter with energy to work long, flexible hours and to tight deadlines
- Displays high level of accuracy, diligence and integrity
- Commercially minded and a critical thinker
- Able to form relationships with wide range of people and strong team player
Willing to travel as required
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.