Regulatory Services Officer
For our office in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced compliance professional within our Regulatory Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Liaising with investors to obtain KYC files and identifying risks and outstanding documents before submission for approval;
- Presenting the KYC files to the regulatory services team and / or compliance team;
- Updating KYC files further to receipt of further information to complete the KYC files;
- Follow up KYC missing information with the investors;
- Being the key contact person for Alter Domus offices regarding Asia Pacific KYC;
- Liaising with clients and investors for the provision of FATCA services;
- Reporting U.S. investors to the relevant tax authorities for FATCA on behalf of clients;
- Being the key contact person for Alter Domus offices regarding Asia Pacific FATCA.
- You hold a degree in Law, Finance or Economics;
- You have between 1 and 3 years’ experience in AML / KYC and / or FATCA reporting;
- Experience with FATCA and CRS will be considered a distinct advantage;
- You have very good knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2013, especially in Excel;
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin (Fluency in Cantonese will be considered an advantage);
- You are results-oriented person and aware of the risk management;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
- You are autonomous, have strong organisational skills and abilities to adapt, you have excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills. You also possess the highest personal and professional integrity.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.