Legal Entity Finance, Korea
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- Books and records of Seoul Bank Branch ledger and financial-statements.
- Seek to manage and maintain finance data mapping to relevant regulatory reporting system.
- Preparer of various local regulatory reports.
Your skills and experience
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Finance experience for more than 1 ~ 2 year in foreign bank or accounting firm.
- CPA preferred.
- High professional communication skills
- High interpersonal ability
- Ethical/ principled conduct behaviors
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.